Phone: 065 707 5432
Fax: 065 707 5432
Address: Poulnagun, Lisdoonvarna, Co. Clare.
We specialise in Insulation, Drylining and Plasterboarding.
- We are happy to give you a free quote for all your insulation, drylining and plasterboard requirements.
- We install suspended metal ceilings under pre-cast concrete.
- We are now equipped to offer cavity bead insulation.
- We have the latest equipment and are certified installers.
- This is one of the most cost effective ways to insulate an existing home and will greatly reduce your heating bills by 40%.
- Good energy rating is now a must for all new homes being built. We will be happy to advise you on the best products available to fit your budget and to achieve the u-value you require.
- We can provide you with B. E. R. certs.
DID YOU KNOW: GRANTS are available through www.seai.ie
What Level of Funding is Available?
The levels of grant support available for each technology are as follows:
|Wall||Cavity wall insulation||€250|
|Internal Wall Dry-Lining (Apartment or Mid-terrace)||€900|
|Internal Wall Dry-Lining (Semi-detached or End of Terrace)||€1,350|
|Internal Wall Dry-Lining (Detached House)||€1,800|
|External wall insulation (Apartment or Mid-terrace)||€1,800|
|External wall insulation (Semi-detached or End of Terrace)||€2,700|
|External wall insulation (Detached House)||€3,600|
|Building Energy Rating (BER)||€50|
FOR HELP IN APPLYING for the grant please see our Grant Application here with instructions on how to apply >>> GrantApplication
- Please note the minimum grant amount for the first application must be €500. Where a BER grant is applied for, the €100 BER Grant cannot count towards the €500 minimum.
- These amounts may be subject to change and the current grant levels will be those published here on our website at the time of receipt of application.
Our SEAI Registered Contractor Id Number is 10166
We can offer a range of insulations designed to meet all of the current ‘U’ Value guidelines and regulations. Up to 25% of all heat loss from the average home escapes through the roof.
Insulation can be used in metal stud partitions, above MF or grid ceilings or between joists and between rafters in domestic houses. The thickness of each type of insulation is designed to meet particular design requirements.
Cavity Wall Insulation – Warmfill
Warmfill bonded bead is a pumped cavity wall Insulation which is pumped into your exterior walls from the outside of your existing building or from the inside of a new build. The Warmfill Super Silver bead achieves a U-value of 0.27 in a standard 100mm cavity and conforms to current building regulations; most other bonded bead insulations on the market do not achieve such a standard. An even higher U-Value can be achieved by increasing the width of your cavity. The system is certified by both the Irish Agreement Board and the British Board of Agreement.
Warmfill Super Silver Bead:
- Bonded Bead is a low cost, high quality very energy efficient product which is CFC and HCFC free.
- The product maintains the function of the cavity wall by allowing the wall to breathe and water to drain away.
- Approved for all exposure zones
- Quick and easy to install
- FRA Bead (Fire Retardant Additive)
- No disposal of packaging or scrap material
- There has never been a failure of this system reported to the IAB or BBA
Blockwork walls can be lined with either a metal top hat section or Gypliner system to enable plasterboard to be fixed directly to them. As an alternative to traditional plastering, this system allows for a much quicker installation time as it is a completely dry system.
We supply and fit the complete range of plasterboards including the following:
- Plain plasterboard
- Foilbacked plasterboard – backed with a vapour control membrane.
- Fireline plasterboard – to give enhanced fire protection.
- Moisture Resistant plasterboard – suitable for wet use areas.
- Duraline plasterboard – to give a greater impact resistance.
- SoundBloc plasterboard – to give greater levels of sound insulation.